1) 描述難民遷往別國的一般原因，並定義何為難民、國內流離失所者 (IDP) 及移民，並解釋他們的異同
3) 找出本地、國家及世界中支援難民及 IDP 的組織
4) 簡述你會如何幫助來到你社區的難民或 IDP
6) 在支會、教會、學校或公民團體中，以口頭、展示或短片等簡報你所學習有關難民及 IDP 的困難，並討論關注難民情況的重要性，及嘗試找出改善方法
1. Describe some general causes why refugees move to other countries. Also, define the terms refugee, internally displaced person (IDP), and immigrant, and explain how these words are similar or different.
2. List the immediate needs that a refugee may have when they arrive in their new country. Describe how you would feel if you were suddenly faced with a new language, culture and environment.
3. Find out what organizations in your community, country, or the world assist refugees and IDPs.
4. Describe in a short paragraph how you would help a refugee or IDP in your community.
5. Ask a person from another country that lives in your community how they adjusted to their new environment. Have that person describe the challenges and contrasts they experienced during the process of settling into their community.
6. Give a short report at your Pathfinder Club, church, school, civic group about what you learned about refugees and IDPs and the challenges they face. You can do this through a presentation, skit, short video, or any method that will best convey your findings. Discuss why it is important to be aware of the refugee situation and to try to find solutions to this issue.