1) 找出貓科的學名(scientific name)。
7) 展示出四種家貓(domesticated cats)，並描述牠們的性情。
9) 分別七種野貓(wild cats)並說明在何地可以找到牠們。
1. What is the scientific name of the cat family?
2. How is the structure of the paw similar in all cats?
3. How are the eyes of all cats alike?
4. What is the main food of the cat family? How are the cat's teeth fitted for this?
5. Of what use are the cat's whiskers?
6. How are the cat's ears protected?
7. Identify from pictures or personal observation four kinds of domesticated cats. Describe each one's temperament.
8. Of what benefit to man are domesticated cats?
9. Identify from pictures or personal observation seven kinds of wild cats. Tell in what part of the world they are found.
10. What animal is known as the king of beasts? Why does it have that title? What is its temperament really like?
11. Tell the story of Androcles and the lion.
12. Relate four stories in the Bible in which a member of the cat family is mentioned.