a) 舉出蜥蜴、蛇、龜各一例，並說明其生活史 (life history) 。並且以圖表比較蜥蜴、蛇、龜及鱷魚的生活史、眼、耳、牙齒、心肺、四肢、尾部及鱗 ( 甲 ) 的不同之處
1. What characteristics must an animal have to be classed as a reptile?
2. Name 15 reptiles found in your locality. Tell where they live, their food habits, and their economic importance.
3. Name five poisonous reptiles of your area describing each as to location of fangs and geographical distribution.
4. Tell what to do if you are bitten by a poisonous snake.
5. Tell what to do if you are bitten by a nonpoisonous snake.
6. Do one of the following:
a. Tell the life history of one representative of each: lizard, snake, turtle. Compare lizards, snakes, turtles, and crocodiles as to life history, variation in eyes and ears, teeth, heart, lungs, limbs, tails, and scales (shells).
b. Keep a small reptile in a terrarium and maintain a record of its care for at least three months.
7. Be able to tell two Bible stories in which a reptile played an important part.