1. Explain the roles of the father, mother, sister, and brother as given in the Bible and the Spirit of Prophecy.
2. What is the difference between self-respect and pride? Write a paragraph about some of the things that make you feel good about your family. Include the things you are proud of and your family's good qualities and accomplishments.
3. Do one of the following in your home for one week:
a. Properly dispose of garbage
b. Wash the dishes
c. Wash the clothes
d. Dust and keep the floors clean
4. Show that you can care for younger members of your family or neighbor's for at least a couple of hours.
5. Make a list of some of the things your family spends money on. Explain your responsibility to the finances of your family.
6. Make a list of family activities that you think your family would enjoy.
7. Plan and conduct a family worship period and give a complete report.
8. Know what to do under the following circumstances in Your home: accident, fire, loss of a relative, financial crisis, bad storm.
9. Plan and conduct a fire drill in your home.
10. Mention five ways you can show concern for or interest in your neighbors.
11. Study the recreational activities of your family and explain how they can be improved.